Saturday, January 23, 2010

Seafood Delivery Is There A Need For Restaurant Food Delivery In San Antonio?

Is there a need for Restaurant Food Delivery in San Antonio? - seafood delivery

I look forward to open more than a grocery store in San Antonio, Texas! A market has been very limited in this area. For a small fee of $ 5.00 delivery and a minimum order of $ 20.00 will I deliver hot, fresh food, more than 10 different restaurants in 45-60 minutes to your home! The name of my company is the EATS DELIVER, and we will open early November 2007. You can phone or online order at www.delivereatsonline.com! Offer no pizza, just because they are the only ones to have! Now you can your choice from over 10 different types of cuisine, such as the Bar-B-Que, Seafood, Mexican, Thai, Indian and Italian, to name a few. Since starting the service in the north, northwest and central areas of the city. Subsistence and commercial enterprises, is welcome, lunch and dinner are available Monday-Saturday, closed Sundays. My question is. Who is here with my service? What can I do to improve the concept? What did I forget? Thank you!

3 comments:

US_DR_JD said...

This has been done before, but was not available in some time. There is a need to make use of the frequency, because they have few places that offer in my area. I am Thai and sushi, but not much more.

Good luck!

US_DR_JD said...

This has been done before, but was not available in some time. There is a need to make use of the frequency, because they have few places that offer in my area. I am Thai and sushi, but not much more.

Good luck!

mister ed said...

I think it will happen for the big moment!

Post a Comment