Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Wedgie Girls 18 HELP! I'm Only 18.. And I'm So Scared.. And I'm So Confused!! Please Help Me!?

HELP! i'm only 18.. and i'm so scared.. and i'm so confused!! please help me!? - wedgie girls 18

Hello,

I am a girl, only 18 ... Please try to understand that rlly be a good person, and I'm sorry, and I always thought I should save sex for marriage, but do not know .. how it was that was so fast ... Please do not judge me, I'm so bad it is ... : (

Yesterday I was with a man ... dry, as we .... Bump rlly long ....
I was wearing underwear made of cotton. That is all. (This means that 1 layer of clothing was.)
I was only boxer ...

It has 2 layers of clothing between me and this man, while dry hump. His penis was erect and pressing against my vaginal area, and both agree that I felt that even in the interior, although our clothes still on ..

During the meeting, and after leaving, I noticed that my stomach was slightly damp at all. Probably because of precum, but could my vaginal secretions.

My question is, without a condom, 2 layers of clothing between us, the pregnancy could be a possibility?

Is expLain mechanism in this case? Clothing to stop the sperm? When the liquid was moist and not dry clothes, because we believe that keeping sex in the head (to underwear between us, even if it is entered, it is essential to wedgie) is not obtained by the seed?

14 comments:

concorde... said...

I doubt that the sperm can survive through two layers of clothing, but there are still only a very small probability.

Mint Mouse said...

Hmm ... I would say it is a survival rate of very low sperm count. Sperm can survive in very hot, and I can not imagine this will be done through the layers of clothing, but certainly are little guys. There is a remote possibility, so I recommend you take a pregnancy test just to make sure.

Chelsea M said...

Once the sperm dies seconeds air, is always difficult for a woman is pregnant, if you go out on a man directly in. Tip why people should try to become pregnant. Pregnancy is not an easy thing to do, I am confident that you will

donf407 said...

If one of liquids, makes "the way it is possible, but it is likely that there will probably not be increased, if not his pregent you should consider this as a lesson that many parental control options for you to read and choose which is best for you

donf407 said...

If one of liquids, makes "the way it is possible, but it is likely that there will probably not be increased, if not his pregent you should consider this as a lesson that many parental control options for you to read and choose which is best for you

adrianne... said...

and if he felt one then another test immediately, but do not worry not so much because they are not as young as I was 14 and did the same and proved that to frighten whether sry if I

ashleyxx... said...

This is a possibiltiy
cuz I think this way
Condoms are like rubber
If you are a big piece of rubber and put the water remaining in which nothing is left
If you are a piece of cotton wool and put it in water
Im sure to be thrown some water

see picture

Crystal said...

Lol aww just relax.
Ground in 13 days chatting! MI only 19 now. the fear of death.
I tried to get pregnant Preggo about a month ago and has never taken place if the chances are that you are not too low, without any doubt. but if they are, it was supposed to be really LOL =)

emma said...

It is extremely unlikely that you are pregnant. is almost impossible. And do not worry, it was not bad! do not blame them, it is very natural.

Krystina said...

I believe in the possibility that transfer the sperm. Pregnancy is possible, but do not try to make as much worry. wait a few weeks and take a pregnancy test. Hope this helps and good luck!

madison.... said...

idk. But consider the next time these things before them. if there is a chance that your pregnancy, what are you doing?
xoxo

Kassadi said...

Sperm are hidden little boys. Who knows what they can do. They are the smallest cells in the human body and can pass through the fabric.

But if you are pregnant, do not cancel.

Mike T said...

I dont really care ... worry if you do not waste your time in a few weeks ... Do not worry now make only the unnecessary stress.

Liz J said...

The happened before, several times! However, it is necessary to be cautious ... Underwear is not a condom! Get on BC or stop sex!

Post a Comment